For better understanding of this topic someone need to give a clear meaning of the terms used.
Method: It a process by which a task is completed: a way of doing something.
Evangelism: It is sharing news of something in order to convince someone to join or otherwise accept it. The process of evangelizing sharing the good news of Jesus Christ
Jesus told His disciples: “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men “(Mathew 4:19) the implication is that if we are really following well be fishing Soul wining Jesus last word were, Go therefore and make disciples of all nations “(Matthew 28:19. the Christians in the new Testament went anywhere, preaching the word) (Acts 8:4)
How then can you and I be effective witness for Him?
(1) Ask God to give you on evangelistic burden for others Ask Him to help you see the world as he sees it and to lay upon your heart a handful of people for whom you can earnestly pray .then pray over those names every day .keep a little prayer list, and pray for an opportunity of reaching these Souls for Christ
(2) Live a consistent Christian life before these people Jesus said “You are the light of the world… let your Light so shine before men ,that may see you good works a and glorify your father in heaven”(Matthew 5:14-16) we most live obedient lives of integrity and authentic faith we most love when others panic and be honest when all around us are cooking the books Not that we’re going to be profit-only Christ was Sin less .But we be must have a growing ,maturing Christian life that others recognize and respect
(3) Build Bridges to others: When the Lord shows you those needing Christ, seek to build a relationship with them. Remember how many sinners had gathered? While we must be careful not to place ourselves in an environment where we’ll be pulled down, we must be equally careful to cultivate friendships with those needing Christ. Perhaps Christ has placed you in your particular school or workplace just to reach those whom no one else can reach.
(4) Learn the Gospel: 2 tm 2:15; says we should study to show ourselves approved unto God, a workmanship that needed not to be ashame but rightly dividing the word of truth.
(5) Match for opening to share a word for Christ: Peter said; Sanctify the lord God in your heart and always be ready to give a defense to over your who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you. (1 pet 3:15)
(6) If the right opportunity doesn’t come naturally, created one: sometimes we wait too long, looking for just the right time to write someone to church or to share with them the message of the Gospel. There often comes a point when we must prayerfully introduce the subject and to our best to impress someone with their need for Christ.
(7) leave the result with God: We’re responsible for sharing the Gospel, but only God can convert the soul. Having done your best, let him do the rest.
1 Thessalonians 5:19 :- The spirit of evangelism in you, which God has given unto us.
Knowing what they belief before going out for evangelism.
Beating around the bush
Opening Air evangelism
(A) paid person for the work of evangelism
(B) What extent can will build bridges. 1 pet 2:9
(1) Take 7 tracks and give people
(2) Internet evangelism
(3) System of contacting
(4) Evangelism by relationship
Presented by Brother Segun Johnson